This is CF400 CF450 CF550 LCD Dashboard for the 4 stroke liquid cooled CFmoto CF400 CF191 ATV UTV.
CF Moto 400cc / 450cc / 550cc ATV listed part number is 9GQS-170100
- 1 - Tail Lamp ON. Illuminates when the headlight switch is in this position.
- 2 - High Beam ON. Illuminates when the headlight switch is in this position.
- 3 - Gear selector in Park. Illuminates when the gear selector is shifted to the parking position.
- 4 - Gear selector in Neutral illuminates when the gear selector is shifted to the NEUTRAL position.
- 5 - EPS Fault (This ATV is not equipped with EPS).
- 6 - EFI Fault. This indicator light comes on when a fault occurs in the Electronic Fuel Injection system.
- Speed Limit Override. This indicator light comes on when pressing the
override switch on the left-hand control. Always exercise caution when
using the override button.
- 8 - Gear Position ‘R-H-L’. This
dashboard section displays the following letters that correspond to gear
selection: ‘R’= Reverse; ‘H’= High Gear; ‘L’= Low Gear.
- 9 -
Engine Temperature. This dashboard section displays the current coolant
temperature, ‘C’ is low temperature, ‘H’ is high temperature, Both
over-low and over-high are abnormal. Idle the vehicle to warm the engine
when it's too cold, and park the vehicle when it's too hot to prevent
the coolant from boiling. Keep the coolant temperature in a normal
- 10 - Fuel Gauge. This dashboard section displays the
current gas remaining in the tank. ‘F’ indicates full. ‘E’ indicates
stand-by fuel. When the indicator enters the red area, the fuel that
remains could last (at slow speed on level ground) for up to 50Km (31
Miles). Fuel must be added as soon as possible.
- 11 - Odometer /
Trip/ Rpm / Volt / Brightness Display. This dashboard section can be
toggled using the ‘SEL’ button to display the accumulated distance
traveled in miles/kilometers; ‘ODO’ -The accumulated vehicle distance
traveled, ‘TRIP’ - The trip distance traveled, ‘RPM’ – The engine speed
in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM), ‘V’ – Battery voltage, ‘L-I-g-H—8’ -
Dashboard brightness (8 levels).
- 12 - Speedometer. This
dashboard section can be toggled to display the vehicle speed in
Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles Per Hour (MPH).
- 13 - Clock. This dashboard section can be adjusted to the correct time using the ‘ADJ’ button.
- Oil Pressure Warning. This dashboard section displays when the engine
oil pressure is abnormal, and is off when oil pressure is normal.
- 4WD Indicator. This dashboard section corresponds to the drive method
chosen on the right-hand control. The front differential contains the
synchronizing component that signals the display.
You can download CF191R(400cc, 450cc, 550cc) Parts List and send us the parts code with QTY to Inquiry
This may fits
- 2016 ATV CF400ATR-2L CForce 450L
- 2017 ATV CF400ATR-2L CForce 450L
- 2018 ATV CF400ATR-2L CForce 450L
- 2016 ATV CF400ATR-2S CForce 450S
- 2017 ATV CF400ATR-2S CForce 450S
- 2016 ATV CF500ATR-2L CForce 550
- 2017 ATV CF500ATR-2L CForce 550
- 2016 ATV CF500ATR-2S CForce 550
- 2017 ATV CF500ATR-2S CForce 550
Mortch Motor parts supported the Brands of BAOTIAN, BASHAN, BENZHOU, CFMOTOR, CHARMING, DAYANG, DINLI, FUXIN, GEELY, GILERA, HANGLONG, HAOJIN, HAOJUE, HISUN, HONGZHOU, HUATIAN, JIAJUE, JIANSHE, JINLUN, JMSTAR, JONWAY, KAITONG, KEEWAY, KINROAD, KYMCO, LIFAN, LINGBEN, LINGTIAN, LINHAI, LINTEX, LONCIN, LONGJIA, MAWI, MEIDUO, MOTORRO, PIAGGIO, QINGQI, RHON, RIEJU, SACHS, SHINERAY, SKYGO, SUKIDA, TAOTAO, VESPA, VONROAD, WANGYE, WONJAN, XINGYUE, XINLING, XINTIAN, YIBEN, YINGANG, ZHONGYU, ZNEN, ZONGSHEN,
1. Please make sure this parts fits your particular model. Many bikes have the same name but use different parts depending on the year of manufacture.
2. The photos are for your reference only, and the goods is subject to the real product which you will receive.
3. Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).