This is CF550 LCD Dashboard for the 4 stroke liquid cooled CFmoto CF550 CF191R ATV UTV.
- Plug: 12(Female)+12(Male)+4
CF Moto 550cc ATV listed part number is 9CR6-170100-00001
- 1 - Hand brake ‘ON’. Illuminates when the hand brake lever is pulled.
- 2 - High Beam ‘ON’. Illuminates when the headlight switch is in this position.
- 3 - ‘L’= Low Gear Position. This indicator displays when the transmission is in Low.
- 4 - ‘H’= High Gear Position; This indicator displays when the transmission is in High.
- 5 - ‘N’= Neutral Position; This indicator displays when the transmission is in Neutral.
- 6 - ‘R’= Reverse Position; This indicator displays when the transmission is in Reverse.
- 7 - ‘P’= Parking Position; This indicator displays when the transmission is in Park.
- 8 - EFI Fault. This indicator light flashes when a fault occurs in the Electronic Fuel Injection system.
- 9 - Speed Limit Override ‘ON’. This indicator light comes on when pressing the override switch. Always exercise caution when using the override button.
- 10 - Tail Light ‘ON’. This indicator displays when the main headlight switch is set to this position.
- 11 - 4WD Indicator. This dashboard section corresponds to the drive method chosen. The front differential gear case contains the synchronizing component that signals the display.
- 12 - Fuel Gauge. This dashboard section displays the current gas remaining in the tank. ‘F’ indicates full. ‘E’ indicates stand-by fuel. When the indicator enters the red area, the fuel remaining is approximately 3.5L (.92 gal). Fuel must be added as soon as possible.
- 13 - EFI Fault. This indicator light displays when a fault occurs in the Electronic Fuel Injection system.
- 14 - Clock. This dashboard section can be adjusted to the correct time using the right below the dashboard.
- 15 - Speedometer. This dashboard section can be toggled to display the vehicle speed in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles Per Hour (MPH).
- 16 - Engine Temperature. This dashboard section displays the current coolant temperature, C is low temperature, H is high temperature. Both over-low and over-high are abnormal. Idle the vehicle to warm the engine when it's too cold, and park the vehicle when it's too hot to prevent the coolant from boiling. Keep the coolant temperature in a normal range.
- 17 - Oil Change Reminder. This indicator displays when the pre-programmed time limit has been reached for oil change service.
- 18 - Seatbelt Reminder. This indicator displays when the seat belt is not fastened.
- 19 - Odometer / Trip / Rpm / Engine Hour / Volt. This dashboard section can be toggled using the left ‘SEL‘ button to display the accumulated distace traveled in miles / kilometers; ‘ODO‘ - The accumulated vehicle distance traveled , ‘TRIP‘ - The trip distance traveled , ‘RPM‘- The engine speed in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) , ‘H‘ - The engine hour meter records the engine running time, ‘V‘ - Battery voltage, ‘L-I-g-H—5’ - Dashboard brightness (5 levels).
- 20 - EPS Fault. This indicator light flashes when a fault occurs in the Electronic Power Steering system.
You can download CF191R(400cc, 450cc, 550cc) Parts List and send us the parts code with QTY to Inquiry
This may fits
- 2014 ATV CF500AU-6L CForce 500 HO
- 2015 ATV CF500AU-6L CForce 500 HO
- 2016 ATV CF500AU-6L CForce 500 HO
- 2017 ATV CF500AU-6L CForce 500 HO
- 2018 ATV CF500AU-6L CForce 500 HO
- 2019 ATV CF500AU-6L CForce 500 HO
Mortch Motor parts supported the Brands of BAOTIAN, BASHAN, BENZHOU, CFMOTOR, CHARMING, DAYANG, DINLI, FUXIN, GEELY, GILERA, HANGLONG, HAOJIN, HAOJUE, HISUN, HONGZHOU, HUATIAN, JIAJUE, JIANSHE, JINLUN, JMSTAR, JONWAY, KAITONG, KEEWAY, KINROAD, KYMCO, LIFAN, LINGBEN, LINGTIAN, LINHAI, LINTEX, LONCIN, LONGJIA, MAWI, MEIDUO, MOTORRO, PIAGGIO, QINGQI, RHON, RIEJU, SACHS, SHINERAY, SKYGO, SUKIDA, TAOTAO, VESPA, VONROAD, WANGYE, WONJAN, XINGYUE, XINLING, XINTIAN, YIBEN, YINGANG, ZHONGYU, ZNEN, ZONGSHEN,
1. Please make sure this parts fits your particular model. Many bikes have the same name but use different parts depending on the year of manufacture.
2. The photos are for your reference only, and the goods is subject to the real product which you will receive.
3. Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).